Dissolved Air Flotation UnitWe are a leading Manufacturer of dissolved air flotation from Vapi, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Air Blower Power||0.5 kW|
- NeoTech DAF process consists of supersaturation of discharge water from the effluent end of the system tank with air. The supersaturated water stream is then mixed with the waste stream and pressurized in the pressure tube. A sudden release of pressure from the saturated stream millions of microscopic bubbles forms and attach themselves to the contaminants of oil and solids in the wastewater, thereby changing their buoyancy and floating them to the water surface where they can be skimmed and removed from the water.
- NeoTech also offers a combined chemical pretreatment to improve DAF solids removal efficiencies. The use of chemical flocculants with DAF is based on system efficiency, application contaminant characteristics and cost.
- Chemical pretreatment often improves DAF solids removal efficiencies. The use of chemical flocculants with DAF is based on system efficiency, application (use of DAF) contaminant characteristics and cost. Commonly used chemicals include trivalent metallic salts of iron, such as FeCI2 or FeSO4 or aluminum, such as AISO4. Organic and inorganic polymers (cationic or anionic) are often used to enhance the flotation process. The most commonly used inorganic polymers are the polyacrylamides.
- Attachment of most of the bubbles to solid particles can be effected through surface energies while others are trapped by the solids or by hydrous oxide flocs as the flow spreads out in the water column. Colloidal solids are normally too small to allow the formation of sufficient air-particle bonding. They must first be coagulated by a chemical such as the aluminum or iron compounds mentioned above and then absorbed by the hydrous metal oxide flow generated by these compounds. Frequently the coagulant is required in combination with the flocculant.
- Pulp & Paper industries
- Oil & Gas
- Petroleum Refineries
- Food Processing
- Dairies & Cheese Processing
- Metal Industries
- Heavy Duty Scrapper
- Fully Automatic (Optional)
- Variable Speed Drive
- Skid Mounted & Pretested
- Integrated Chemical Reaction Tanks
- Unique Counter Current Scrapping
- Uncompromised Quality and Performance