Pipe FlocculatorProviding you the best range of pipe flocculator with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Treatment Capacity||500 m3/hr|
- The pipe flocculator is a mixing device used to inject chemicals in a waste water flow.
- The highly effective design includes pipe diameter changes and numerous bends, creating a turbulent water flow with excellent mixing properties.
- This avoids the need for additional energy input in order to get a good chemical reaction.
- The standard unit, constructed in chemical resistant HDPE / PP / Polyethylene, is fitted with the chemical dosing points, sample valves, drain valve and features a flanged design – making it easy to disassemble the unit for cleaning purposes.
- Optional features such as retractable pH-probes and aeration points, create a device perfectly suited for use in physical-chemical treatment systems.
- Coagulation, flocculation and pH correction are achieved in one single unit.
- Compact design
- Preassembled, plug and play design
- Highly efficient mixing, without energy input
- Uniform floc forming
- Easy maintenance
- Physical chemical treatment, to be combined with a lamella separator, flotation unit or any Filtration unit.
- Industrial applications: Food & Beverage, Chemical, Textile, Slaughterhouses, Fish and Meat, Dairy, Tank cleaning, Drinking water production, Municipal water treatment