|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Material||Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)|
|Length (inch)||26 inch|
|No. of Mixing Elements||12|
|Outside Dia. (mm)||38 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are leading manufacturer of PVDF Lined Static Mixers which is used where need to mix acidic liquids. When mixing corrosive chemicals without causing pipeline corrosion, lined static mixers are used. Corrosion-resistant inline static mixers are required when mixing harsh and aggressive chemicals. Static Mixer function is simple, fluid flowing through a pipe is channeled through a geometric arrangement of mixing elements. The element geometry is such that the fluid flowing through the elements will divide, mix, divide again and mix again until complete mixing. The “Static Mixer” is an effective solution to your mixing requirements. Operating in-line, with no moving parts, this mixer blends and disperses the treatment chemical into wastewater streams. Compared to competitive mixers, its unique baffling design ensures complete mixing in a shorter length and lower pressure drop.
The “Static Mixers” can be easily installed in new or existing process lines. They are available in different pipe sizes. Construction Materials include Polypropylene, HDPE, Fiber Glass Lined, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, PVC, CPVC etc. Sizes range from ½” to 42” or more depending on customer’s requirements.
Introduction of Static Mixer:
- A static mixer is a device for continuous mixing of fluids. They consist of an arrangement of mixing elements which are installed in a pipe or duct. They function without moving parts and are used to achieve specific dispersion and mixing in a continuous process. They are capable of mixing materials with equal or different viscosities and volume flow rates. The fluid flow is provided by pumping.
- Static mixers are tubular internals that produce desired mixing and dispersion effects as the fluid flows around motionless mixer parts. The fluid flow is provided by pumping.
- The Static Mixer is a unique static type mixing unit with no actuator. At Noritake Company, we incorporate static mixers into a wide range of mixing applications and work towards revolutionary development of the mixing process. Our static mixers, with our exclusive mixing functions, have become invaluable assets and receive high appraisal from our users. Moreover, we are working to push our static mixers into the next century, by applying innovation to the creation process of producing high quality products for everyone.
- Pulp Bleaching & Mixing
- Ink & Paint Blending
- Oil Blending
- Chemical Mixing
- Adding a additives into the reaction mixture
- Dispersing liquid in the extraction process.
- Neutralization of pH
- Mixing inhibitors into polymwer solution
- High shear mixing
- Compact Design
- Easy installation
- Low capital cost
- Zero Maintenance
- 50 to 90% energy saving
- Excellent Process Versatility
- Highly Predictable Mixing and Dispersion
- No moving parts
- No leakage
- Less maintenance
- Consume less energy