Water Purification PlantProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Vapi, we offer uasb ( upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor.
UASB ( Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor
Approx. Price: Rs 4 Lakh / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Number|
The upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor (UASB) is a methane producing a single digester .it is an anaerobic process using biology that without presence of air or oxygen . it is used to remove organic pollutants from the waste water.In this process anaerobic microorganisms convert organic pollutants into a “biogas” which contains methane and carbon dioxide. Influent enters the reactor from the bottom, and flows upward. A suspended sludge blanket will be produced with the help of an aerobicprocess which filters and treats the wastewater as the wastewater flows through it.it is processed by microorganisms
Function and Application
- Breweries and beverage industry
- Distilleries and fermentation industry
- Food Industry
- Pulp and paper.
- During the treatment process a amount of valuable biogas energy will be produced which can be collected for other usage;
- Much less bio-solids waste generated compared with aerobic process because much of the energy in the wastewater is converted to a gaseous form and resulting in very little energy left for new cell growth;
- A low energy requirement for the treatment process;
- Less nutrients required;
- System can be shut down for extended periods without serious deterioration; and
- Can handle organic shock loads effectively.