|Model Name/Number||NeoSkim- 2"|
|Number Of Belts||1|
|Belt Size||2 inch (Width)|
|Drums & Collection Tray Grade||SS304|
|Mounting Stand||MS Powder Coated|
|Gear Drive Make||Euro|
The unique designed ensures high performance and trouble-free operation. It removes oils from water and wastewater. An oleophilic belt rotates on drives and submerged in oil reach water tank. The floating oil carries from water by this belt and passes through the skimming blades. Skimmed oil collected separately.
Oil Skimmer is an effective means of removing oil from waterand water-base solutions. Often, skimming by itself will reduce oil to an acceptable level of water purity. Depending on the characteristics of the liquid, we recommend the belt type oilskimmer. The unit can be used as a pretreatment before filtration, and in conjunction with a coalescing system.
The model utilizes continuous belts and wipers to remove up to 80-100 liters of oil per hourfrom the fluid surface. The belts, operating on a motor and pulley system, run through contaminated liquid to pick up oil from the surface. After traveling over the head pulley, the belts pass through tandem wiper blades where oil is scraped off both sides of each belt and discharged. The tail pulleys have flanges which allow them to roll freely on the inside of the belts without becoming dislodged. These lower pulleys require no bearings and do not need tobe fastened to the tank. If turbulent conditions exist, an optional tether and cage assembly prevents the tail pulleys from being dislodged.
Oil skimming makes use of the differences in specific gravity and surface tension between oiland water. These physical characteristics allow the belts to attract oil and other hydrocarbon liquids from the surface of the fluid. The model can be used in tanks with depths as shallow asone foot or as deep as 100 feet. Our oil skimmer will be mobile device which can be move todifferent locations. There will be one frame supported to main oil skimmer stand and wheel will be provided at the bottom of the frame which can be easily moved to anywhere.Advantages:
- A single unit elevates and separates oil.
- Lifts oil any distance without the need of expensive pumps.
- Maintains skimming efficiency with fluctuating fluid level.
- Can be used in depths as shallow as one foot, or as deep as 100 feet.
- Requires no tank modifications in most applications
- Operates in turbulent liquid using optional tail pulley cage and tether Assembly.
- Easy mounting and fast cleaning, with minimal maintenance.
- Inverter control drive for precise operation control and safety.
- Movable stand will give better support to the main device and it can be shifted to any
- location by wheels provided at the bottom of the frame.
- Collection Tray
- Bottom Drum and fixing arrangements
- Lifting hook
|Capacity of Oil To Be Removed
|Nos. of Belt